Equipping Home Sellers to Make Better DecisionsThis home seller class is an educational sessions designed to give an overview of current market conditions and the home selling process for anyone thinking of selling their home with or without an agent. It will cover a recap of the market trends and stats including days on market, average sales prices, and inventory levels. We’ll also provide tips and tricks for the entire process from pricing your home, showcasing it in its best light, advertising, and showings. We’ll also touch on the mechanics of the process including contracts, typical fees, and closing costs.
Specific topics covered:
- Northern Virginia, DC, and Montgomery County market analysis
- Impact of the tightened credit environment on potential buyers
- Pricing your home
- Staging & photographing your home
- Marketing channels, tips and tricks
- Fees & closing costs
- Choosing an Agent
There’s never any cost or obligation to attend our classes. Simply email email@example.com to register so that we may have materials available for you. Seating is limited.
We’re always happy to meet with sellers over coffee to give a quick overview (with no obligation) if the class schedule does not fit your needs. Just drop us a line!
* * If your property is currently listed with another broker this is NOT a solicitation of that listing. **
Though there is no cost to attend, you must contact us to register since seating is limited.